Finding international professionals
If you would like to recruit international specialists as an employer, online job portals are the easiest and cheapest option. In addition to private providers, a variety of websites by public bodies are available.
You can share your job advertisement with the International Personnel Service of the Central Foreign and Specialized Employment Service (ZAV) of the Federal Employment Agency. This service supports German companies in finding staff abroad and provides free consultation on all matters relating to the recruitment of qualified professionals.
Furthermore it publishes applicant profiles of international professionals on a regular basis, in which interested employers can find suitable applicants from abroad in their specific industry and contact them.
Report your vacancies to the Federal Employment Agency. Should the position be listed as a shortage according to the annually published so called “positive list”, by the Federal Employment Agency, your job advertisement will be published on the Make it in Germany job portal. This way, you will reach professionals worldwide.
If you are looking for a qualified professional from a member state of the European Union, you can publish the job posting on EURES, the European Job Mobility Portal. This portal offers an area especially for entrepreneurs.
Depending on the job profile, the following other options are available to you:
- Publishing the job posting on relevant job portals in the respective countries and / or languages.
- Posting the job advertisement in trade magazines, both online and offline.
- Visiting career fairs.
- Publishing the job advertisement in foreign media.
- Contacting universities in the relevant countries.
- Contacting the International Offices of German universities and colleges.
- Contacting partners and networks.
- Contacting the foreign trade chambers of the respective countries.
We provide international skilled workers with information on various topics eg.:
- Working and living in Hessen
- Opportunities to learn German
- Recognition of professional qualifications
- Education and further education
- All matters relating to supervision and education of children - school, crèche, daycare
We advise businesses on various topics eg.:
- Recruiting international skilled workers
- Integrating them into the work environment
- Queries on immigration law with regard to employment and training of foreigners
District / Cities: City Frankfurt am Main
c/o Agentur für Arbeit Frankfurt am Main
60311 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 971 721 22
We speak: German, English, Spanish, Arabic, Kiswahili
Costs: Free of charge